Physically- I need to get exercising. Lost 2 pounds at WW today without even trying which means I have the ability to get to my goal weight if I can just make the right decisions
Spiritual- I am doing a study called Patriarchs studying Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. My study is wonderful and I am surrounded by a dozen ladies who are a bit older than me but I would not change it for the world. I am hearing so much encouragement and wisdom from these sweet ladies. I am not a big fan of the terms spiritual or religion, but I am going to do another post on this goal. God is doing some things around me and is softening my heart to many things these days.
Mental- I am working on a few of these things. My big goal was to have deeper relationships with ladies that I have known for a while. I am sick of " hi and how are you" friends. I need some substance, ya know. So, if you and I do not talk that much but you are reading this, there is a great chance I am going to ask ya to go get coffee or something sometime.
Included in this goal is my goal of reading 25 books this year. I have attached my list so you can see what I have read. Such good stuff there!'' Ok, there ya have it friends.
2. Hole in our Gospel- Richard Stearns
3. Ms. Understood- Jen Hatmaker
4. Desperate Mom by Sara Clarkson
5. Grace Based Parenting
6. Girlfriends Guide to Bible Study by Hatmaker
7. reread This Present Darkness by Peretti
8. Peace with God by Billy Graham
9.Notorious 19 by Evanovich (Stephanie Plum series)
10. The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe
11. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
12. Animal, Vegetable and Mineral by Barbara Kingsolver
13. Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
14.The Call by Os Guiness
16. Made to Crave
17. Proof of Heaven
18. She's Got issues by Stephanie Johnson
19. Unglued: making wise choices in the midst of raw emotion by Lisa Teurkist
20. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
21. A Stolen Life by Jacee Dugard.
22. Thunder and Rain by Charles Martin
23. Grace Transforming
24. The Chance by Karen Kingsbury