Monday, September 16, 2013
102. Church 15 year Birthday celebration- time to connect with old and new friends and a reminder that we are a BIG family with lots of stories
103. Learning site words with my sweet girl- we are both learning something here
104. Weekly fellowship with some sweet ladies doing a study that is taking me way out of my comfort zone
105. LynnMarie got on yellow at school. NO I am not thankful for that, but she was sharing her snow cone so I am thankful she is remembering to share
106. 3 weeks until we celebrate 12 years of marriage
107. My patients and families- I am sometimes too quick to judge and I need to remember to learn from them and I am thankful for that
108. My dad is now retired- the hardest working man I know. I now pray he learns to relax and slow down
109. ABC Familiy- now has an app so I can watch Christmas movies as soon as the season is here!
110. Hints of fall- I have seen a leave here or there turning colors and enjoying the aromas of apples and cinnamon at the grocery
112. Service Men and Women- They do not get the recognition they deserve. Thankful they have the desire to serve and protect us.
114. Thankful for the fact that I deep cleaned two rooms of the house- plenty to go, but at least I started them,,
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
91. Bible Study- Started a new study that is taking me out of my comfort zone but I know and trust this is needed. Thankful I had the guts to sign up and go to the first week,
92. My dad semi-retired. He is the hardest working man I know. I am thankful for him and he deserves his own post.
93. My daughter has stayed on green all week.
94. Coworkers who let me vent and are not only coworkers, but great friends as well
95. Fall is coming which means Christmas is around the corner
96. Change in attitudes from someone who is very close to me. Its been awesome.
97. The Welcome Home theme at our church I remember growing up in church and the amazing people around me. I am hoping sweet LynnMarie has the same feelings
98. My mom had a great doctors report today..Yahoo
99. I am going home for Thanksgiving which means lots of memory making
100. The fact that my parents gave me a brother of sister.. true awesomeness. I wish I saw both of them awesome
101. Orphan awareness- thankful to friends over the years who have made adoption much more than growing their family..