Sunday, August 21, 2011

church experience

Today was another awesome experience over at North Metro. Michael and I met our new team of volunteers (we coach the teachers from 1-5th graders) and stayed for the second service.

Ok. So here is the deal. I love worship moments that you just cant predict. Today was one of those. Great environment. Great worship leaders. I had this moment where words just poured out my my head.It was beautiful. I didn't have to think about it. It was crazy. I wait for these moments and love it when they happen. Its always when I either choose or are forced to get quiet and focus on why I am here and how much He loves me. I don't think I realize that enough but I am going try to focus on that every single day. I witness such beauty everyday and I miss it because I am so busy with what I think I need to be doing. I watched people worshiping with all of their hearts today and that brought many tears to my eyes.
I heard our pastor today say that we are fully alive when we are fully worshiping God. How true. Its impossible to realize that God loves me more than I can imagine and sees the whole story. I love thy mystery of Gods awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment