Tuesday, August 16, 2011

step by step

Back to blogging. Ready for change. Waiting to hear another whisper from God. Perhaps I am just to loud that I can not hear Him right now so I need to slow down. I almost deleted my facebook account. I still might, but there is fear there that I will lose contact with friends. Now, I can not have that can I.

So here is my new dilemma. I am desperate for change. I need to lose weight. A lot of weight. I want to lose weight. I want to become organized, really organized.I want to obey God more.
Now all of those things are awesome and come with great rewards. its getting there thats hard. So now I have to figure out how to do all of those, little baby steps, step by step.

Sweet LynnMarie started school today so I am hoping to designate each day to do a different project and give myself a goal.

So thats my plan, for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you with the organizing. Very small chunks at a time rather than the whole thing makes it go quickly. Craigslist can be your friend and you can make some money by selling things that you don't use. It took us 6 weeks this summer to sell things that had accumulated in the garage and purge others. Money in our pocket/donations to Goodwill and two automobiles once again reside in the garage. Give me a call.

    ReplyDelete