Monday, September 16, 2013

Thankful list


102. Church 15 year Birthday celebration- time to connect with old and new friends and a reminder that we are a BIG family with lots of stories
103. Learning site words with my sweet girl- we are both learning something here
104. Weekly fellowship with some sweet ladies doing a study that is taking me way out of my comfort zone
105. LynnMarie got on yellow at school. NO I am not thankful for that, but she was sharing her snow cone so I am thankful she is remembering to share
106. 3 weeks until we celebrate 12 years of marriage
107. My patients and families- I am sometimes too quick to judge and I need to remember to learn from them and I am thankful for that
108. My dad is now retired- the hardest working man I know. I now pray he learns to relax and slow down
109. ABC Familiy- now has an app so I can watch Christmas movies as soon as the season is here!
110. Hints of fall- I have seen a leave here or there turning colors and enjoying the aromas of apples and cinnamon at the grocery
112. Service Men and Women- They do not get the recognition they deserve. Thankful they have the desire to serve and protect us.
113. Forgiveness
114. Thankful for the fact that I deep cleaned two rooms of the house- plenty to go, but at least I started them,,

No comments:

Post a Comment