Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall

I love love love this season, its the season before Christmas which really makes me happy but this season has so much going on. So many reminders that we have so much to be thankful for. The weather, the colors, the activities. So much for a toddler to enjoy and its so neat to see things through her itty bitty eyes.

No profound words here but am thankful for the sweet comments on my last post. Thankful for the friends who have stepped out of the boat and walking in faith once again! It does my heart good to see little ones coming home!

Im in a strange place right now. Ya know the place where you HAVE to make some changes, you know how to make those changes and you actually want to make those changes but dang you just don't want to take that first step. But you know if you can do it it will make positive results. This is a pretty private list so I will share. I HAVE to lose weight. SOON. NOW. It is no longer an option. I have know for years that or bodies are temples and part of Gods creation and we need to take care of it but why does it seem easier not to. Whatever. No excuses. Just gotta eat right and exercise. I have to get organized. Surprisingly, I like to do this. No so surprisingly, I am not that good at it. I have tried the Fly Lady, but she she kicked me out! Just kidding.. SO if you can pray for those 2 things, that would be great!

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment