Friday, December 31, 2010

the end of 2010

Time for another boring post. Its the end of 2o1o which means looking back at the past year and looking forward to the new one. This doesn't help when I've been thinking a lot about a lot. Its hard when you have sooo many questions and you don't when or where to find the answers.
Here is what I know. I am married to a wonderful man and have a precious sweet pea named LynnMarie. Unfortunately, they have both been sick this week. Yuck. Still, we have had lots of smiles.

So 2011 is coming and I have no idea whats going to happen. So I am going forward in making some new life goals, not new years goals.

Been thinking mental, physical and spiritual changes. I cant come up with another word for spiritual, because I am not a big fan of that word. My goal here is to get back in the word for real, and live and obey it. Really get honest with what I am commanded to do. I dont want to take the parts I life, but to live it all out. We will see. Its going to be harder than I thought and I know I have to figure out how to stay focused.

Physical- I do not have a choice but to lose weight so in general I need to make better choices in what I eat and when I exercise. Simple words, but now I have to put in action.

Be a better wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter. Simple, I need to make choices that put others before me. Better choices, If I have a hard time, I go back to the cliche, What would Jesus do?

Mentally- I am seriously wondering how mentally insane I am. I am not joking. I have come to the realization that I do not think like most people. Does this make me different? Uhm yes. Does this make me a bit paranoid? Yes...ugh. I will always live this way. God created me this way for a reason, just gotta figure out how I can use my being different for a greater cause..

What about you? Any goals?

1 comment:

  1. note: i think it's better NOT to think like most people. i congratulate you! :) (and I don't think like most people either apparently...at least, that's what I've been told)

    ReplyDelete