39 things that you may or may not know about me....
1. Born in Gainesville, Fl
2. Have lived in FL, Ga, Tn, Ms, Va, S.C
3. If I had to pick anywhere to spend a week in the continental U.S it would be Williamsburg, Va
4. I love to cruise...
5. Met my hubby online, and married him a year later.
6. My husband and I have the same birthday
7. I have 2 cats even though I think I am a dog person.I have had several cocker spaniels
8. May as well get this out of the way. I have a list of words that I just do not care for. This is not for attention and I will not mention any of them, words that make me squirm (surprisingly this is not one of those words).
9. I saw 8 Seconds at the movie theatre 8 times. I had a thing for Luke Perry
10. On that note, I had a thing for 90210 and still think Brenda and Dylan should be together
11. This should be number one but I love love love God and am blessed as to what he has shown me through out the years. He whispers and shouts and does what He needs to do to get my attention.
12. On that note, I have heard God calling me to serve in Africa. For those who are thinking WHAT? Yep, I put it out there for the world to see. Fear is holding me back and I hate that.
13. I went on my first mission trip in 9th grade to Quito Ecuador and it was amazing.
14. I have a daughter from China. Yes for those of you are asking, she is adopted. I have had that question. She is amazing and how she came to us was better than I could have ever imagined.
15. I am a pediatric nurse and have been for over 12 years. I have worked on a Craniofacial/Neuro floor and love it.
16. I have 1 younger sister and brother who helped me become who I am today. I mean that as a good thing. I promise.
17. I eat ketchup in my macaroni and cheese because as a child my favorite meal was fish sticks, peas and macaroni and cheese and well, I used to get ketchup in my macaroni
18. I babysat A LOT as a teenager.
19. I loved boy bands STILL.
20. I have never seen a Harry Potter, Twilight or Hunger Games nor have I read the books.
21. I am not good at IV's
22. I would love to see NYC at Christmas time
23. My husband introduced me to Jimmy Buffet, and musicals.
24. I have seen Wicked twice and want to see it again!
25. Some of my favorite authors are Debbie Macomber, Karen Kingsbury, Sophia Kinsella, Francis Chan and Max Lucado.
26. I remember playing a game called Super Racko when I was a kid
27. My first car was a Chevrolet Caprice and I would drive it from college in Tn or home in Fl listening to a lot of CHRISTMAS music.
28. On that note, I love the holiday and wish the season could start mid November. There is never enough time for all of my Christmas music and movies..Drives me crazy
29. I think that Phoebe and I from Friends would get along amazingly
30. Creating memories is fun but can be kind of stressful. I try to think about that any family event.
31. If given the chance I would work with Dr. Derrik Shephard
32. I cry at Hallmark movies and commercials. A lot. Really.
33. I like to plan things. Dream things. I do this a lot. This requires a lot of internet searches.
34. I love road trips.
35. Before college, I have vacationed to New England, Las Vegas, London,Washington State and few other places.
36. I have amazing parents !! They have given my so many memories that have impacted who I am today. Love them so much and wish I could give them half of what they have given me
37. I took my driving test more than once.. That's all I am saying,
38. My college roomie and I got in my Mazda Protege and started my car. All of sudden we heard music we were not used to and realized my keys started the wrong car.
39. That same roomie and I went for a long walk one day at a park. We sort of stole a sign and took off running..Loved those moments.
Ok so my 39 things are not that interesting, but they are mine..HAHA