Saturday, January 9, 2016
2016 thankful list
This list is in no way any type of order but just a reminder to be thankful for the good, the bad, the big and the little things in life.
1) The basics and this is more than sooo many in the world. I have a job, a home, transportation, money for food and other things. So blessed
2) Children's HealthCare of Atlanta- Not to mention being my employer for the past 14.5 years. they have taken care of LynnMarie and many of her friends. Very blessed to still take care of little people.
3)Reality tv- not a joke. Love shows that don't make me think and a few shows make me want to be a better person.
4) My sweet girls determination. Watcher her try over and
over to climb a rope at a jumpy place. She did not give up. She got off, waited for the next person to go and then tried again. Such a sweet feeling when she finally got off.
5) My sister- always inspires me with her attitude, focus, motivation and ability to multi-task. Everyone needs a Kelly in their lives
6)God's word- so much stuff in their that is still current. I've loved getting back in
7)Friends who share their suffering- I know it must be uncomfortable, but it such an encouragement to see what God does during that time.
8) Friends who choose to see past sarcasm
9)the ability to love and give- hope to actually do that more this year
10) Our military and police officers- I surely can not fathom choosing to protect our country, our cities, knowing you are risking your life every single day but I am so thankful for these men and women and their families.