Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Its Wednesday, our busy day. Drop LynnMarie off at school early, Bible Study, WW meeting, pick up LynnMarie and rest before dance class. Love it! She's finishing up her  4th year at FBC Acworth and they love her. Its going to be sad when she leaves. Backing up, I am finishing up the Beth Moore study, The Patriarchs which studies Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I love getting back to studying Genesis. I miss all the Bible stories I learned as a child. Genesis is so full of history and is good reminder of God's faithfulness and promises.
Tomorrow I go back to work after being off for 2 weeks. Took a week off for our vacation and before that I had a hand issue and was off work to let my hands heal. Needless to say, its going to be odd going back to work tomorrow.

Enough about that, I am working on getting my tush up and doing something other than sitting around watching Downton Abbey at night. It is indeed a good show, but I have to find something else to focus on. But while I am working on that, look at the pic below and love it. We had such a sweet time as a family last week celebrating LynnMarie's birthday and Gotcha Day.

Working on my trip report for later. Still lots on my mind but that will come eventually......


No comments:

Post a Comment