Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Life is not always rainbows

I miss blogging here. You know why? When you are talking to a person face to face and you talk to much, they can not just walk away. When you blog, if you blog, they can just turn it off. I love those options.

Struggling this week. I feel like life as I know it is about to change and I have no control. I am thankful that God is. I have know God since a I was a little girl and so thankful that He has been a strong part of my life. I have written before that I am not big on religious words. Which is good because my my relationship with God is far more than religion. I like comfort, to feel safe. But I am not sure God wants me to feel comfortable. I need to be out of my comfort zone. I know that, but too lazy to get out, I am afraid. My heart is heavy for those I love right now. I do not like the unknown. I like to know how things will work out. I do not like a lack of control. Ugh

Enough sadness, we just got backed from our first family trip to Disney world. It was a 5 day trip celebrating LynnMaries birthday and Gotcha Day and we made some wonderful memories. I can not believe we get to be her parents. She is the silliest girl I know. I have been blessed beyond measure and I need to do something about those blessings. Maybe that's my next step!

More tomorrow...Have to go watch the Christmas episode of Downton Abbey

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is good therapy and when someone just happens to read it and gets blessed, even better. Appreciate you....

    ReplyDelete