Monday, November 12, 2012

41. Thankful for every memory I have made with my husband the past 11 years
42. I am thankful for every person who has chosen a career in the military, law enforcement, fighting fighters or anything that risks their lives to protect and serve others. I am not sure why people choose these careers over having what many call a normal life, but I sure am thankful for all of them
42. Coke zero
43. Friends who are not afraid to speak the truth even when its hard to hear
44. Friends who live to serve and look for ways to serve others and include me
45.the ability to adopt
46. My daughter who has a story that changed my life
47. Simple nights where we spend time as a family at home
48. The Christmas season is around the corner
49. the ability to experience God through His word- what a gift
50. Random hugs from friends who still love my oddness

No comments:

Post a Comment