Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hoping to do spend a lot of time listing what I am thankful because I have been blessed far more than I deserve? What can you add to the list?

1. My sweet husband and my sweet LynnMarie
2. The miracle of adoption, and friends, it is quite the miracle
3. Friends who have chose to love me despite my wackiness
4.The Bible- learning to love this more and more, thankful to have God speaking to me through His word
5. A job that I have had for 11 years that has taught me so much
6. Parents who love me and helped me reach my dream of being a pediatric nurse
7. Compassion
8. Rain- I have learned that not only is it needed but it makes everything more beautiful when its over
9. The Christmas season is upon us
10. Clean water-  I am still amazed that we are blessed with this and there are sooo many who have never experienced it
11. I can't end with 10, that would be too normal. I am thankful for the teachers at my daughters school who love my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment